Hello, my Loves!
Tomorrow is the 31st of October, which of course means it is Halloween! Over the last couple of years I have generically dressed up as a devil or a cat, but this year I decided to dress up as a fortune teller, and I just had to share my look with you all. The look itself is simple and easy to create, with the main focus being the eyes and lips! I will also be sharing my tips and tricks on how to complete the costume. I hope you enjoy!
Rimmel Sculpting Kit (Using contour shade)
BECCA X Chrissy Teigen Glow Face Palette (Using the ‘Malibu Soleil’ bronzer)
Kiss Lash Glue
How to complete your look :
- Wrap a printed or coloured scarf around your head.
- Decorate your scarf with some coin chain, you will be able to find this in your local haberdashery or craft store.
- Curl/Wave your hair with a curling wand or straightener.
- Add chunky jewellery, including statement necklaces and hoops.
- Wear an oversized white shirt, and drape a gold or silver statement belt around your waist.
I hope you enjoyed this post, and I would love to know what you are dressing up as for Halloween!
Thank you for Reading,
Lots of Love,